09 October 2012

Hey Everyone!

BY Unknown 1 comment


So let's be honest. I've been pretty lazy about this blogging thing lately. Well, lazy maybe isn't  the right word -- I just haven't had the time to say it. So I've let this slide in a serious way.

But when I was feeling guilty about being a lousy blogger the other day I remembered the reason I started this in the first place: to give all working moms a place to find quick and easy recipes to feed their kids without the guilt of not being able to devote their full time & attention to their kids, and if necessary, complain about the ins, outs, complexities, irritations and joys of being a working mom.

Some days there's nothing better. Other days... well, let's just say that there are days when I would give just about anything to be alone at home, curled up on the sofa with a good book and a mug of hot chocolate.
So that's me. Do you agree? Let me know. Write about it - the good days, the bad days, and the days that may have been better spent on the beach without your boss or your kids. Do you have recipes to share with us that you know is sure to be a winner with the kids? I’d love to hear from you!. Let's face it, I know a lot about being a working mom but not everything. Hehehehehe J

 Send your stories /recipes to honeytjames@gmail.com and I’ll feature them here. Looking forward to hearing from all the beautiful and wonderful moms out there…. Ta.


1 comment:

  1. Good one Honey...I'll write to u soon...going to sleep now...TIRED!!! *sigh* :-)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for stopping by. Feel free to leave a comment coz I'd love to hear what you think about my blog and my posts. :)